Rivers Alive Advisory Board
The Rivers Alive Advisory Board is comprised of volunteers who meet quarterly to discuss and plan the annual waterway cleanups. Presently, the board members include representation by state and local nonprofit organizations, government agencies, corporate sponsors, and private citizens. Meetings are open to all who would like to participate.
If you would like to become more involved in Rivers Alive, please contact us.
Current Board Members
- Casey Bradford Jones Day
- Julie Burroughs
- Lynn Cobb
- Kelly Comstock Brown and Caldwell
- Doug Fulle Oglethorpe Power Corporation
- Moses Tejuoso City of Atlanta
- Harold Harbert Georgia Environmental Protection Division
- Stacie Harris Perdue Farms, Inc.
- Dena Haverland ERM
- Jennifer McCoy Cobb County Water System
- Toni Presnell Oglethorpe Power Corporation
- Gina Rogers Georgia Wildlife Federation
- Karen Bell Keep Liberty Beautiful
- Jonathan E. Wells Kazmerek Mowrey Cloud Laseter LLP
- Burns Wetherington Georgia Power Company
- Meagan Whitehead Keep Georgia Beautiful Foundation
- Tom Wiedmeier Augusta Utilities
- Sarah Skinner Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District
- Megan Huynh Southern Environmental Law Center
- Stacee Farrell Keep Athens-Clarke County Beautiful