Rivers Alive Advisory Board
The Rivers Alive Advisory Board is comprised of volunteers who meet on a quarterly basis to discuss and plan the annual waterway cleanups. Their roles include fundraising and sponsorship solicitation, creating educational materials, and planning community outreach efforts. Presently, the board members include representation by state and local nonprofit organizations, government agencies, corporate sponsors, and private citizens. Meetings are open to all who would like to participate.
If you are interested in becoming a Rivers Alive board member, please contact us at [email protected].
Current Board Members
- Karen Bell Keep Liberty Beautiful
- Mary Brooks A Terracon Company
- Lynn Cobb
- Kelly Comstock Brown and Caldwell
- Jackie Echols South River Watershed Alliance
- Stacee Farrell Keep Athens-Clarke County Beautiful
- Harold Harbert Georgia Environmental Protection Division
- Caleb Jones Perdue Farms, Inc.
- Megan Huynh Southern Environmental Law Center
- Jennifer McCoy Cobb County Water System
- Tara McCullen Burns & McDonnell
- Jennifer Phillips Southwire Company
- Anu Piduru Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Gina Rogers Georgia Wildlife Federation
- Louis Salters International Paper
- Houston Shaner Troutman Pepper Hamilton Sanders LLP
- Sarah Skinner Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District
- Moses Tejuoso City of Atlanta
- Jonathan E. Wells Kazmerek Mowrey Cloud Laseter LLP
- Burns Wetherington Georgia Power Company
- Meagan Whitehead Keep Georgia Beautiful Foundation