The Rivers Alive Advisory Board is comprised of volunteers who meet on a quarterly basis to discuss and plan the annual waterway cleanups. Their roles include fundraising and sponsorship solicitation, creating educational materials, and planning community outreach efforts. Presently, the board members include representation by state and local nonprofit organizations, government agencies, corporate sponsors, and private citizens. Meetings are open to all who would like to participate.
If you are interested in becoming a Rivers Alive board member, please contact us at [email protected].
Current Board Members
- Karen Bell Keep Liberty Beautiful
- Angela Maroti A Terracon Company
- Lynn Cobb
- Kelly Comstock Brown and Caldwell
- Jackie Echols South River Watershed Alliance
- Stacee Farrell Keep Athens-Clarke County Beautiful
- Harold Harbert Georgia Environmental Protection Division
- Caleb Jones Perdue Farms, Inc.
- Jennifer McCoy Cobb County Water System
- Tara McCullen Burns & McDonnell
- Shaundon Moore West Atlanta Watershed Alliance
- Jennifer Phillips Southwire Company
- Louis Salters WestRock
- Justine Schwartz Atlanta Regional Commission
- Bob Sherrier Southern Environmental Law Center
- Kelvin Simmons International Paper
- Moses Tejuoso City of Atlanta
- Burns Wetherington Georgia Power Company
- Meagan Whitehead Keep Georgia Beautiful Foundation