Activities and Information for School and Scout Groups
- US EPA: Nonpoint Source Pollution Resources for Students and Educators
- Activities from The Water Sourcebooks
- Talking Trash & Taking Action: Ocean Conservancy and NOAA Marine Debris Program
- Girl Scout Water Drop Patch
The Water Drop Patch Project inspires Girl Scouts to learn about water quality and to take action in their communities to protect and restore local water resources.
- Enviroscape Models
Non-point Source Pollution Enviroscape models allow learners to see pollution and runoff. These may be borrowed from the UGA Cooperative Extension Service 4-H District Offices and Project WET.
- A Salt Water-y World activity
- Clean Up Activity
- N, B, & T: Pollutants Three
- Stop That Sediment